COMMERCIAL GARAGE DOOR PRODUCTS & INSTALLATION
Raynor’s commercial garage doors are built to the highest industry standards and are designed for dependable long lasting performance in the most demanding industrial environments. Choose from SteelForm, Commercial Aspen, AlumaView, Duracoil, and RapidCoil product lines.
- Ribbed Steel Pan Design
- 16 Guage, 20 Guage, 24 Guage or 24 Guage Nominal are Availabe for a Variety of Applications Ranging from Typical to Heavy Duty with Raynor Quality and Durabilty.
- Optional Vinyl Back Insulation or Steel Back w/Insulation
- Optional Full View or Oval Windows
- Optional High Cycle Springs
- Commercial Doors with Residential Style
- Panel Options - Aspen panels come in a 1-3/8" (AP138) or a 2" (AP200) option and can be Raised Colonail, Recessed Colonail Grooved, Raised Ranch, Recessed Ranch Grooved, Mixed Panel (Raised or Recessed), Plank (Beadline), or Flush.
- Standard Colors - White, Almond, Black, Bronze, Brown, Desert Tan, Sandstone, Charcoal
- Woodgrain Finishes - Walnut and Medium Oak
- Hardware - Galvanized steel track and hinges, Egyptian coated springs, and heavy-duty nylon rollers with steel ball bearings for long life and quiet operation.
- Section Joints - Raynor's new proprietary WeatherLock section joints provide unyielding section strength and integrity while creating an effective seal against unwanted water and air infiltration.
- Insulation - Through Raynor's innovative Nuefoam process, polyurethane insulation fills 100% of the doors interior space. The energy saving polyurethane core delivers an exceptional 13 R-value on the AP138 and an 18 R-value on the AP200.
- EnduraCote Upgrade - Optional powder coated track, end stiles, and hinges, black powder coated extended life springs and torsion bar.
- Full View Glass Available in All Sections
- Clear-Anodized Aluminum Provides Excellent Corrosion Resistance
- Anodized Color Options and ArmorBrite Powder Coating Options are Availabe
- Choose from Tempered, Tinted, Double-Strength, Insulated, Acrylic, Polycarbonate or Impact resistant Glass in a variety of thicknesses.
- Rolling Steel
- Durable Heavy Gauge Slats in a Variety of Materials and Gauges.
- Available in Steel, Stainless Steel, and Aluminum
- Slats Styles Available in Flat, Insulated Flat, Large Contour, Small Contour, Flat Perforated, and Light-Duty Flat
- White, Gray, Tan, Stainless, ArmorBrite Colors
- Optional Acrylic Visions Slots
- Optional High-Cycle Springs
- Optional Head Plate Covers
- Optional Brush Weather Seal
- Industrial High Speed Door/ High Performance Door
- High-Tech, Safe, Durable, Solution for the Most Rugged Industrial Applications.
- Rated for Thousands of Cycles per Day (on Certain Models)
- Interior and Exterior Models Available
- Specially Modified Zipper or Bead Sealing Inner Guide Technology for Operation in the Harshest Industrial Environments.
- Self Repairing Two Way Breakaway Design Flexes to Allows Curtain Separation When Impacted and Re-Insertion with the Simple Press of a Button.
- 1 HP Motor (115V, 208V, 230V, 460V, and 575V Available). Variable Frequency Driven NEMA 4
* 2 HP Available on Certian Models
- Standard Operating Speed Up to 48" per Second Upon Opening and 24" per Second Upon Closing
- Optional Vision Banner and Bug Screens Available
- * Download Model Specific Brochures Below for Exact Specifications and Applications